CVDownload my CV in pdf
- Communications, awareness-raising and event management expert
- 20 years of experience in institutional and corporate communications, event management and set up of international consortia
- 20 years of significant experience in building relationships between various partners of top-end pan-European public policy projects and coordinating teams of international experts
- Very strong client liaison, analytical & reporting skills and proactive approach.
- Considerable experience as a trainer, very strong strategic planning, management, interpersonal and administrative skills, native Russian speaker.
- 20 years experience of working with European Commission (since 1997) and excellent knowledge of the new PRAG rules and other operation procedures and regulations of the European Commission.
- Years of significant experience in building relationships between various partners of top-end pan-European public policy projects and coordinating teams of international experts.
- Very strong drafting, reporting, client liaison and analytical skills in English (both spoken and written). Experience in ToR drafting and editing.
- E-busuniess and e-marketing strategy developement and implementation
- 15 years experience working with healthcare projects
- Expertise in managing projects involving disabled people
|Protocol Applied course diploma||The International School of Protocol and Diplomacy (ISPD)|
|Adobe Photoshop CS6 Training||SuperWebDesign|
|Honours Masters Degree in International Relations||Moscow State Institute of International Relations, |
MGIMO, Moscow, Russia
|1992 – 1997|
|Certificate for Bachelor of Business Administration Programme|
|1995 – 1996|
|Dutch language courses diploma||Nijenrode Universiteit|
Breukelen, the Netherlands
Experience across the world
- Mexico City, Mexico: May 2016
- Sydney, Australia: May 2015
- Chisinau, Moldova: September 2013 – October 2014
- Minsk, Belarus: February 2012 – April 2014
- Baku, Azerbaijan: January 2013 – December 2014
- EU: Numerous assignments since 1997
- Kiev, Ukraine: November 2009 – August 2012
- Berlin, Germany: May 2104